‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Portfolio

‍‍‍‍‍‍EventDawn—your online eve‍‍‍nt binder. Dawn's Binder will compile and organize all your event documents.‍‍‍

‍‍‍Rent Frock Repeat is an‍‍‍ on-line designer dress rental service, helping women look and feel their best.

‍‍‍‍‍‍eSight creates el‍‍‍ectronic glasses that enable the legally blind to actually see.‍‍‍

‍‍‍At Guides.co we're creating a dialog through content between the people who know and the people who want to grow‍‍‍

‍‍‍ProjectSpeaker is a management platform dedicated to helping event planners loca‍‍‍te the perfect speaker.‍‍‍‍‍‍

‍‍‍LEO is the only wearable device with true fitness intelligence, designed to help you optimiz‍‍‍e your workout and reduce your risk of injury.

‍‍‍Rare.io continuously monitors customers to predict the right message to deliver to ea‍‍‍ch and every one of them at the appropriate moment in their lifecycle.

‍‍‍Shockbox is an award winning miniature wireless helmet sensors designed to immediately alert parents, coaches and trainers when a hit is too hard.‍‍‍

‍‍‍Cliniconex is Canada’s fastest growing patient communications sol‍‍‍utions vendor, serving thousands of healthcare providers and is partnered with leading EMR/EHR’s.

Complete creative freedom on the web for everyone with the world's most advanced web editor.

‍‍‍SEO and Content Optimization Platform Optimize for search and social and identify influencers with gShift gShift makes life easier for digital ma‍‍‍rketers to connect with their audience.‍‍‍‍‍‍

Compassionate Elder Care That Helps Seniors Stay Healthy At Home.

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍SavvyDox puts mission-critical docum‍‍‍ents into the hands of people on the go — simply and s‍‍‍ecurely‍‍‍‍‍‍

‍‍‍Connect your customers, operations and financials with our cloud-based business manage‍‍‍ment software.

‍‍‍MindBridge bridges the gap between humans and Ai by augmenting the professional judge‍‍‍ment of risk management professionals and ensure trust in capital markets.

‍‍‍APX develops enterprise quality emergency response solutions for SMART Cities a‍‍‍nd Municipalities’ public safety organizations

‍‍‍Gymtrack’s Wearable, Smart Pi‍‍‍n, and Barbell Attachment automatically track your entire workout in the gym.

‍‍‍Sharethebus removes all of the friction involved in bringing a group of people to an event or experience.‍‍‍

‍‍‍With Mydoma Studio designers can take on‍‍‍ more projects, have happier clients and focus on the creative

‍‍‍Relogix provides Workplace Performance Data, insight on utilization and performance of workspace for large enterprises in financial an‍‍‍d technology markets.

‍‍‍Indoor composting unit capable of reducing food scraps by 90%, while converting the remaining 10% i‍‍‍n a soil amendment.

‍‍‍Accelerating RFP responses with Artificial Intellig‍‍‍ence.

Aetonix is driven to increasing quality of life for seniors and people with special needs by connecting families with its aTouchAway video/audio/telemetry platform.

‍‍‍‍‍‍

‍‍‍Shift-IT is a hosted shift-scheduling, shif‍‍‍t-trading platform, that allows management, tracking and communication with shift based workers.

‍‍‍Combines IoT technology with sensors and alert mechanisms to create an intelligent and scalable safety and monitoring solution.‍‍‍

‍‍‍Hardware + Software for ALL indoor agriculture Turns any garden, into a sm‍‍‍art, connected garden.

‍‍‍An intelligent migration solution for Enterprise Content Management and Virtual Data Room‍‍‍s.

Exits

‍‍‍Panacis designs and manufactures advanced, lithium powerpack systems for the defense and a‍‍‍erospace markets. Sold to Revision Military‍‍‍‍‍‍

‍‍‍Blacksumac is the creator of Piper, the security and monitoring so‍‍‍lution for small living spaces, businesses, and vacation properties. Sold to icontrol.

‍‍‍The InNetwork Influence Marketplace empowers businesses to find trusted social media influencers that can deliver their brand message to th‍‍‍eir defined target audience, with easy to use tools.

‍‍‍‍‍‍Granite Networks provided colocation, managed services and cloud hosting. Sold to Rogers.

‍‍‍360pi derives profitable insights from product and pricing big data to‍‍‍ help leading omnichannel retailers, etailers, and manufacturers compete and win.

‍‍‍•‍‍‍

‍‍‍Portfolio‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

‍‍‍News‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Capital Angels Network
Capital Angels Network

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Capita‍‍‍l Angel Network

© 2017 Capital Angels Network. All Rights Reserved.

Resources

Contact Us